SSDI And Why You Need An Experienced Attorney
As a second-time applicant, you could be wondering why your application was denied. You included your medical evidence and all required documents. Nothing could have gone wrong. However, denials are common when claiming Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits.
Even when it is a right you earned and worked hard to pay for, the path to having your claim approved is more complex than it seems. At The Law Offices of Sandra Serra in Leominster, we have helped clients with their Social Security Disability benefits for 17 years. We know that a denial letter is often only the first step to obtaining your benefits.
Compassionate Legal Advocacy
When you discuss your case at The Law Offices of Sandra Serra, we will review in detail all your options for your appeal and how we can assist you. Our attorney, Sandra Mireles-Serra, knows time is of the essence in all types of Social Security claims. Therefore, we will focus her efforts on having all the requirements met as quickly as possible.
An initial step to achieve this is filing a claim as complete as possible, with the information that the Social Security Administration (SSA) agents expect. As your process advances, we will help you navigate the following issues:
- The claim. We will review your medical records and your denial to make a solid case for you.
- Supportive statements. If required, we will request additional supportive statements from your doctors to substantiate your claim.
- Hearings. We will prepare you and your witnesses in advance before your hearing. We will ask questions related to your illness, your lifestyle and why you need this benefit.
In addition, we will strive to prove the following points:
- That your disability is listed in the SSA disability listing
- That you are unable to perform the activities of jobs you carried out in the past
- That you cannot perform light, medium or sedentary work
Documentation and statement of your illness and hearing are vital in obtaining Social Security benefits. We have helped clients in Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, New Hampshire and Connecticut fight for the financial security they need from their Social Security benefits.
No Fees Unless You Get Your Benefits
Your case evaluation has no cost, and you pay our fees only if we recover your benefits. Do not wait longer, and call 978-300-7365 to schedule a consultation. You can also fill out this secure online contact form. Your consultation is confidential. Se habla español.